Redhead Passions Forum

NOTE: JULY 2019 - We recently re-activated the forum after (MANY) years of it being locked down. You will see a lot of old forum posts because this site has been up and active for over 10+ years. Feel free to begin posting again and even replying to old threads that seem interesting. Posts appear in the forum area and on your profile page and on the Community page, so posting in the Forum is a great way to let other members get to know you a little bit, and it definitely helps with visibility in the site. Have fun!

Hello ! Single Good guy from Va looking for Redhead !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Redhead Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redheadfan2007

redheadfan2007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Hello ! Single Good guy from Va looking for Redhead ! Reply with quote

Im Mark and I love redheads.
I'm a young looking 43 year old , SWM 5'9 ,170lbs, green eyes,black hair,clean ,down to earth,affectionate,passionate,sane,laid back,don't like stress ,honest ,like to laugh,be funny ,even goofy at times,but I do have a serious side as well .I play guitar on and off for about 27 years, I like to be positive ,loving and I think I have a good head on my shoulders.
Im looking to meet a sweet,sincere,loving,intelligent,music lover,who is open minded,real and want to find my best friend ,partner and lover.
I don't smoke ,rarely drink and have never done any drugs in my life. I don't have a perfect body,but I try to eat healthy as much as I can and take care of myself. 
I like to travel when I can and have been to a few countries and speak 3 languages. 
I have alot of different interests ,world events,hobbies,music ,discussion  of world events,politics ,movies,dinner, traveling,concerts,shows,playing pool ,bowling,etc.
I'm independent,own my home ,my car and have a good secure job with the same company for 9 years ,doing what I love .Please send me a email back and let me know if you're interested in getting to know me .[b]
[/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Redhead Passions Forum index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2019